Friday 28 September 2012

the reviews: Wittlebee Clothing Club reviews

Wittlebee Clothing Club Not even 1 star would have left it blank if I could. These running shoes are the biggest waste of money! I thought I'd give Mizuno a try as they are a moderate priced running shoe. The Mizuno web-site is very user friendly and helpful in finding the proper shoe for your foot (gait, pronation and so on. However, the product they present is junk. Don't be cheap like I was, spend an extra $25 bucks and get a shoe that last longer than these. I'm already rotating into my old shoes to try and stretch the time before coughing up more money for running shoes. BTW I run/walk 4 miles 3 days a week since 8/5 and noticed hip and back pain 9/10. I figure that's only 64 miles. Not worth the money ( more than $1.50 per mile)!Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 7 Running Shoe

I bought these to use as waterproof boots for on the motorbike and thought i should wear them for a few days to break them in before putting them in the closet only to be brought out on wet days.Well, I've had them for a few weeks now and they haven't gone in the closet yet.These boots are super light, very comfortable, and exceptionally warm (it's down to -2 Celsius here in New Zealand at the moment). The boots go on at 8am and they don't come off till 10pm. I feel I could wear them around the clock without any worries.The only complaint I would have is the insole could have a bit more arch support for my high arches but that's nothing that can't be sorted easily.If they come up on sale again I'll be buying several pairs and storing them till needed.UPDATE: Had these boots for over a year now and still loving them. Comfortable, warm, and still waterproof. Recently wore them day and night for two weeks on a motorcycle trip and often forgot they were on my feet. Rode both on and off road and boots performed exceptionally well. Hopefully they're still available when this pair wears out.
the reviews: Wittlebee Clothing Club reviews
Wittlebee Clothing Club These pumps are perfect! I ordered the Yale Grey and love the color. They are extremely comfortable and have good padding. I have several other pairs of Jessica Simpson heels and these may be the most comfortable pair yet... The fit is very similar to other Jessica Simpson heels. I love these pumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment