Sunday 30 September 2012

Episode 385 online reviews

Episode 385 Cute boots but their sizing is way off in my opinion. Ordered an 8 W and felt like a 7 Narrow. The top opening is very narrow and angled in a way that it is very difficult to even get your foot into the boot. Had to return at my own expense. Unfortunate.

This belt came apart within about 5 days of buying it. It looked great new, but it immediately started to come apart. It isn't even stitched it's glued. I would not recommend this belt to anyone who planned to use it for more than a few days.
Episode 385 online reviews
Episode 385 I LOVE UGG boots!!!!, December 28, 2010 By Monica Voss - See all my reviewsUgg boots are awesome - I personally love them and own several pairs! For the people who are disappointed in Ugg's, I am sorry but they can be tried on first at a leading department store like Dillard's or Macy's and then come to .com and order ~ that way you will know your size and frankly, if you really like the product itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment