Wednesday 3 October 2012

M&S Clothing.wmv online reviews

M&S Clothing.wmv Didn't seem comfyI bought these shoes to possibly wear with my wedding dress, and although they are really cute, when I put them on they were immediately uncomfortable digging into the side of me feet with not much support. I would say my feet are an average width. Published 14 months ago by Squishy Jones ?

I LOVE these boots. I'm 5'10" and wear a size 11.5 in tennis shoes, and size 11 in these boots fits perfectly. They fit great on my calf (I love the adjustable side so I can wear them tighter or looser). I wore these straight from the box and walked all around London without any problems. They are comfy and stylish.
M&S Clothing.wmv online reviews
M&S Clothing.wmv I've worn Nursemates for years and this is my 4th pair of the Dove style. They are incrediably light weight and comfortable. The leather wears very well and polishes well as they age. I've even had patients comment on how nice they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment