Thursday 4 October 2012

the comment: Tailoring Clothes for Men and Women : How to Measure Men's Suit Size online reviews

Tailoring Clothes for Men I bought a pair because I currently have plantar fasciitis in both feet and needed a quality golf shoe. By the end of 18 holes my feet still bother me somewhat but not nearly as much as they did with my previous (cheaper) pair of shoes so I am happy with my purchase. I am sure when my plantar fasciitis goes away these shoes will be 100% comfortable. Plus they are very well made!!

These shoes are now made in China. They're way too small. So, a 14 is now about a 12 1/2. I tried these to replace my sandals that had worn out after 10 years. Too bad they're now made in China - I won't buy them anymore. You can get sandals at Walmart from China and you don't have to pay these prices. Also, this vendor charges you a percentage of your purchase price for returns. I do not recommend this vendor. There are planty of shoe merchants on the web that do not charge for returns.
the comment: Tailoring Clothes for Men and Women : How to Measure Men's Suit Size online reviews
Tailoring Clothes for Men Men's Lugz Strutt Monk /Strap, December 12, 2007 By R. Stokes - See all my reviews(REAL NAME) This product is definitely durable and comfortable. However, It is not as dressy as I had expected (I was aiming for something that would look good with a suit but not have very thin soles. They would be good for sports jackets and business casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment