Friday 5 October 2012

the comment: Clothes Words Part 3 of 6 - What is this

Clothes Words Part 3 Have worn these shoes for as long as I can remember. Always comfortable - almost like a slipper after ther're broken in - always look great. Workmanship always good too!!!

Best boots of this nature I have ever owned. For the guy who said in hs review he didn't know they were suede, I bought em because they were so to me it was obvious. They are super comfortable and the thing I lie best is they don't crease when you flex em. They still look new after multiple wearings!
the comment: Clothes Words Part 3 of 6 - What is this
Clothes Words Part 3 Works with Help from a Shoe Repair GuyI do best in shoe lasts that have a wider toe and narrow heel. Buying this shoe in the length recommended after a foot measurement works best for me. Still, my right foot is 1/8" shorter. As others complained, the velcro strip on the tops should cover a longer area so we people with narrow feet can cinch the shoe tighter. I solved this by going to a shoe repair guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment